How can I identify CBD product scams?
Asked 3 years ago
I want to start taking CBD, but I'm so lost! I have ADHD and have awful med crashes in the evenings, plus terrible anxiety. Can anyone help with info about how to identify fake products and give recommendations for vaping CBD?
Monday, April 19, 2021
CBD continue to grow in popularity. It is no news that there are a lot of counterfeit CBD products out there. In order not to fall victim to fake CBD products and marketers, here are few ways you can identify a good/bad CBD product.
1. Before getting any CBD product, check for independent laboratory test results. CBD products that are not verified by any independent testing outlets should not be trusted. You can't just trust what they tell you on their labels, you have to carry out your research.
2. Check the label for the amount of CBD. Good CBD products will display the amount of CBD present in the bottle on their label. Very potent products tend to have a higher amount of CBD.
3. Low price: CBD doesn't come cheap. There are a lot of processes CBD manufacturers go through when producing CBD oils. CBD products with prices that are too good to be true are likely going to be fake.
4. Don't use CBD products that use chemical substances like butane, pentane, hexane for their extraction. These are dangerous substances that can contaminate your CBD products. Good CBD oils use safe solvents like supercritical CO2 for their extraction.
5. Amount of THC: THC is what produces the high feeling in cannabis. Avoid CBD products that are void of THC and other vital compounds as they might have gone through extra extraction processes which may have increased their contaminants or reduced their potency. Always go for full-spectrum CBD products with a low amount of THC in them.
6. Read the reviews of CBD products and try to evaluate the pros and cons. CBD products with a high amount of reviews will likely be of high quality.
We can't deny that there are bad CBD products out there, but if you follow these guidelines, I'm sure you'll find a good CBD product that will work for you.
Please follow our Community Guidelines