What happens if I take too much Reishi Mushrooms?
Asked 3 years ago
Are Reishi mushrooms life-threatening if I take too much and how do I know if it is too much?
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Reishi mushroom has numerous health benefits, but having too much of it can be detrimental for the body. Generally, it is best not to take more than 9 mg per day. If you continuously overdose, it can lead to bleeding disorder with unusual bleeding. It can also lower blood pressure than required. Calculate it while consuming.
Please follow our Community Guidelines