Beat Drops 30ML
Contributes to the normal function of the heart
Cannabotech’s Beat Drops are based on our groundbreaking M²CBD formula that simultaneously targets the immune system (through a blend of functional mushrooms) and the endocannabinoid system (through a premium pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil).
These concentrated drops contain a blend of high-quality functional mushrooms, including Reishi, Wood Ear, Maitake, Shiitake, and Oyster, which support a healthy heart and immune system; and premium pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil to help strengthen your endocannabinoid system to promote homeostasis in the body.
To further enhance the effect, we have included thiamine, which contributes to healthy heart function.
If you are currently taking medications for your heart or cholesterol levels, speak to your GP before taking this supplement.
What Do Beat Drops Taste Like?
Beat drops may taste bitter, and are often compared to having a sip of Unicum or Jägermeister. You can taste your enzymes reacting with the M²CBD formula in your mouth.
Most people don’t mind the taste of our Beat drops, especially as you will only be taking a few drops under your tongue and not drinking anything. However, if you don’t like the taste, you can take a sip of water after taking the drops to wash the taste down.
500Mg CBD 3000Mg Mushroom mix , 60 Mg Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
CBD- oil may improve some heart-related symptoms. Some studies suggest that CBD improves resting blood pressure and blood
pressure spikes related to stress in people without heart conditions.
Oyster mushroom(Pleurotus ostreatus) Mushroom - contains folic acid, a B group vitamin that promotes good sleep and memory retention and may even aid with mood regulation. The copper content of oyster mushrooms helps us maintain mental wellness.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mushroom - Is known to be a potent immune system regulator. It may have anti-cancer properties and may reduce stress. Alcoholic Extract could be used as a potential anti-inflammatory candidate and the total triterpenoids might be developed as value-added functional food for the prevention of inflammation supporting the immune system.
Maitake (Grifola frondose) Mushroom - are known for their adaptogenic properties. Maitake means dancing mushrooms as they were named after an incident where people danced in joy after exploring this mushrooms healing properties.
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Mushroom - are a rich source of Vitamin D, Zinc and essential B vitamins which are essential to keep balance mood.
Wood ear- mushrooms are rich in B complex vitamins and many other bio-active compounds such as polysaccharides that improve heart function.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)- contributes to healthy heart function. B1 vitamin plays a crucial role for normal cardiac function, since severe thiamine deficiency leads to congestive heart failure.
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Pleurotus ostreatus mushrooms contain several substances thought to influence health. Pleurotus ostreatus mushrooms are rich with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants such as Niacin, Vitamin D, Iron, Riboflavin, Potassium, Vitamin B6, B Vitamins, Folic acid, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Pantothenic acid.
- These substances provide Pleurotus ostreatus mushrooms effectiveness in ability to lower cholesterol, promote heart health, support better immune function, improve metabolic health, encourage healthy blood sugar control, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Where it grows:
The Pleurotus ostreatus mushroom can be found in multiple temperate and subtropical forests throughout the world, although it is most known as a WWI staple in Germany.
The Pleurotus ostreatus mushroom has been used for alternative leather, mycelium bricks, mycelium furniture, and other textiles.
- Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.
- Ganoderma lucidum was listed as the most cherished among the superior herbs - with more than 400 bioactive compounds in it - that are considered to prolong life, prevent aging, boost IQ, and make the body light.
Where it grows:
Ganoderma lucidum can be found growing on trees in temperate and subtropical climates in Asia, Europe, South America and North America
The reishi mushroom was so revered in ancient China that it was reserved only for royalty.
- Enhances the activity of immune cells that protect the body.
- A Auricularia aricula-judae mushroom is a great source of the B vitamins, amino acids, fiber, copper, and pantothenic acid.
- Its antioxidant activity has been found to be beneficial in preventing the development of degenerative disorders.
Where it grows:
The Auricularia aricula-judae mushroom is generally found on elder trees (but not exclusively) in temperate forests in India, Asia, Australia, Africa, and the UK.
The Auricularia aricula-judae is also nicknamed 'Judas' ear' or 'Jew's ear' because it is generally found on the elder tree, the tree where the biblical Judas Iscariot was thought to hang himself.
- Lentinus Edodes mushrooms are thought to have a legion of medicinal properties, thanks in part to its diverse profile of micronutrients, such as phosphorus, B vitamins, selenium and a compelling profile of health promoting polysaccharides.
- Lentinus Edodes mushroom is great for immunity, liver function, supports the cardiovascular system, helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body. to boost longevity.
Where it grows:
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms largely grow in groups on deciduous trees like maple, poplar, and oak trees in warm and moist Southeast Asian climates.
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms have a savory, meaty-like taste and texture and are loaded in nutrients like copper, vitamin D, and B vitamins; making them a valuable staple in the vegan diet.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.