Cleansing balm 100ML
Formula that focuses on fighting free radicals and the negative effects of pollution on the skin.
FormuGuard’s Skin Lifting Cleansing Balm for twice-a-day facial cleansing, is a rich formula that focuses on fighting free radicals and the negative effects of pollution on the skin. It promotes deep hydration – through a blend of functional mushrooms known as effective antioxidants, including Reishi, Enokitake, Shiitake, and Turkey Tail.
To further supercharge its effects on your skin health, Formuguard’s formula includes premium, pharmaceutical-grade, isolated CBD oil which reduces skin inflammation to calm the skin and ward off redness and irritation.
The unique combination of functional mushrooms as antioxidants and moisturisers with CBD oil as an anti-inflammatory element creates a supercharged effect on your skin health.Hide
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)- are a rich source of Vitamin D, Zinc and essential B vitamins which are essential to keep balance mood.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)- Is known to be a potent immune system regulator. It may have anti-cancer properties and may reduce stress. Alcoholic Extract could be used as a potential anti-inflammatory candidate and the total triterpenoids might be developed as value-added functional food for the prevention of inflammation supporting the immune system.
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)- has the powerful antioxidant quercetin that is known to reduce inflammation. This means it can help the skin look less puffy, red, and irritated. Quercetin may also have an anti-itch effect and calm the inflammation of damaged skin.
Enokitake (Flammulina Filiformis)- contains various antioxidants such as gallic acid, quercetin, ferulic acid among others which are helpful for healthy skin.
Cocoa butter- is naturally antioxidant-rich and helps fight free radical damage that can cause aging and dullness. It is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply.
Pomegranate Oil- boosts collagen production, enhances skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of scarring, promotes the reversal of skin damage, and leaves lasting moisture without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores.
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Lentinus Edodes mushrooms are thought to have a legion of medicinal properties, thanks in part to its diverse profile of micronutrients, such as phosphorus, B vitamins, selenium and a compelling profile of health promoting polysaccharides.
- Lentinus Edodes mushroom is great for immunity, liver function, supports the cardiovascular system, helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body. to boost longevity.
Where it grows:
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms largely grow in groups on deciduous trees like maple, poplar, and oak trees in warm and moist Southeast Asian climates.
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms have a savory, meaty-like taste and texture and are loaded in nutrients like copper, vitamin D, and B vitamins; making them a valuable staple in the vegan diet.
- Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.
- Ganoderma lucidum was listed as the most cherished among the superior herbs - with more than 400 bioactive compounds in it - that are considered to prolong life, prevent aging, boost IQ, and make the body light.
Where it grows:
Ganoderma lucidum can be found growing on trees in temperate and subtropical climates in Asia, Europe, South America and North America
The reishi mushroom was so revered in ancient China that it was reserved only for royalty.
- Flammulina velutipes mushrooms (Flammulina velutipes) are rich in a variety of nutrients and have many therapeutic properties such as supporting heart health, improving brain function, enhancing immunity, and Inflammation.
Where it grows:
Commercial Flammulina velutipes is typically cultivated, however it can be found in the wild on dead elm (and some other broadleaf trees) trees in Britain, Ireland, Europe, North Africa, Asia ,and North America.
A study of Flammulina velutipes farmers in Japan found that the farmers had lower rates of cancer deaths than others not involved in the mushroom farming.
- Trametes Versicolor improves immune function by stimulating cytokine production, increasing natural killer cells and other immune-boosting functions.
- Trametes Versicolor contains one of the highest amounts of beta-glucans of all mushrooms to help keep our immune systems healthy when used over an extended period of time.
Where it grows:
Trametes Versicolor can be found on dead or wounded hardwood trees like oak in the US, Canada, and UK.
Trametes Versicolor got its pseudonym because of its many colors that makes it look like a Trametes Versicolor.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.