Over a decade of scientific research & formulation, by world-leading scientists. 100% natural, botanical ingredients.
Unwind Drops 30ML
Give your muscles the relaxation they need after endurance training or an intense workout, so you can recover better and eventually perform better.
Searching for that extra kick in your step?
- Whether you are an athlete that goes through endurance training, or you had one exhausting and tiring gym session, Unwind CBD Drops are there to strengthen your stamina and help you perform and recover better.
- Our unique M²CBD formula is composed of premium CBD oil and functional mushrooms to help you unwind after an exhausting day and keep up with the rhythm of life.
- Magnesium has also been added, a vital nutrient for healthy muscles and bones.
- Give your muscles the relaxation they need after endurance training or an intense workout, so you can recover better and eventually perform better.
- Unwind CBD Drops are a natural option for athletes, sports fanatics, or those who have intense, physically demanding jobs.
3000mg Premium CBD oil
3000mg Functional Mushroom mix
Functional Mushroom mix
Chaga, Cordyceps Militaris, Reishi
Reishi Alcoholic Extract - 300Mg
THE CANNABOTECH SCIENTIFIC DIFFERENCE
A Science-Backed, Preventative Care Approach.
BREAKTHROUGH BOTANICAL FORMULATIONS
Forward-thinking formulations, with our unique M2CBD formulation (combining Functional Mushrooms & Premium CBD oil)- bringing balance to the body’s systems, for wellness today & tomorrow.
Meticulously tested by three independent labs.
We use only premium CBD, containing O% THC.
Acclaimed by Get the Gloss, UK Beauty Shortlist and Hip & Healthy, as top wellness products
CONSUMER TRUSTED. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We're so sure you'll love our products, yet we also offer a full satisfaction guarantee.
“I'm passionate about helping people foster their own holistic health and wellness, which is why when I stumbled across Cannabotech's unique functional mushrooms, CBD supplements and skincare, it felt like a perfect fit for my mission. I am really impressed with the formulas and high quality of the products.”
Dr. Naomi Newman-Beinart, PhD, MSc, BSc
Frequently asked questions
Secondly, CBD is thought to have analgesic properties, which may help to reduce discomfort in sore muscles. CBD may interact with receptors in the endocannabinoid system (ECS) in the body, which plays a role in pain modulation, and may help to modulate signals related to sore muscles.
Furthermore, CBD may also promote relaxation and reduce stress, which could indirectly benefit sore muscles. Stress and tension can contribute to muscle soreness, and CBD's potential calming effects may help to reduce stress and tension, which in turn may help to alleviate sore muscles.