Antioxidant Cream 50ML
FormuGuard antioxidant cream
The air may seem invisible, but there are a lot of nasty particles floating around that you really don’t want touching your skin. Thankfully, FormuGuard antioxidant cream offers a new solution to the environmental stress that your skin goes through, to keep your skin looking youthful, bright, and healthy.
FormuGuard contains a unique blend of pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil and functional mushrooms that have powerful antioxidant and protective properties to guard your skin against free radicals and pollution.
Pollution and free radicals are responsible for breaking down your skin's collagen. This leads to wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines. No one wants to look older than they really are, protecting your skin from these particles in the air will keep your skin looking youthful for longer.
How Does The Antioxidant Cream Work?
FormuGuard is packed with antioxidants that focus on fighting free radicals and pollution while promoting deep hydration. It does this through the M²CBD formula, which contains a unique blend of pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil and functional mushrooms. Each ingredient in FormuGuard is chosen specifically for the powerful effect it has on your skin.
Let’s see in more detail what are the benefits of this formula. CBD oil reduces inflammation, calms the skin, and wards off redness and irritation. It also boosts your skin brightness by boosting your skin's collagen production via the skin's endocannabinoid system.
There are also 4 functional mushrooms in the product: Shiitake, Reishi, Enokitake, and Turkey Tail mushrooms. Each mushroom helps to fight free radicals and pollution while promoting deep hydration and skin-brightening effects.
Together, the CBD oil and functional mushrooms have a powerful effect on your skin and provide an unmatched level of hydration, and protection from free radicals, pollution, and dirt that you don’t want entering your skin.
What’s The Difference Between The Antioxidant Cream and Skin Lifting Cream?
While both the FormuGuard Antioxidant Cream and Skin Lifting Cream seem to have the same benefits as each other, there are some differences between the creams that are important to be aware of when choosing which cream is best for your skin:
- Antioxidant cream is for regular skin that also wants to be protected from pollution and free radicals
- Skin lifting cream is for dry, parched skin that wants to be deeply hydrated as well as protected from pollution and free radicals
So the Antioxidant and Skin Lifting Cream both ha extremely powerful anti-pollution and free radicals properties. But the Skin Lifting Cream is a much richer formula, making it ideal for dryer skin. If you have normal, to combination skin, the Antioxidant Cream is a better option for you.
How To Use The Antioxidant Cream
FormuGuard Antioxidant Cream can be used both morning and evening to hydrate your skin, and protect your skin barrier from pollution and free radicals.
Apply an appropriate amount of the Antioxidant Cream to your cleansed or freshly washed face on your neck, and decolletage. Use gentle pressure to massage the lifting cream into the skin with your fingertips. Be sure to avoid the area around your eyes.
In the morning, be sure to apply an appropriate amount of SPF once this cream is absorbed to protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
A List Of Benefits Of The Antioxidant Cream
- Hydrate your skin, and create a barrier from pollution and free radicals
- CBD oil reduces inflammation, calms the skin, and wards off redness and irritation
- Functional mushrooms deeply hydrate your skin and are bursting with antioxidants to keep you looking youthful and fresh
- Supercharge your skin's health
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Lentinus Edodes mushrooms are thought to have a legion of medicinal properties, thanks in part to its diverse profile of micronutrients, such as phosphorus, B vitamins, selenium and a compelling profile of health promoting polysaccharides.
- Lentinus Edodes mushroom is great for immunity, liver function, supports the cardiovascular system, helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body. to boost longevity.
Where it grows:
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms largely grow in groups on deciduous trees like maple, poplar, and oak trees in warm and moist Southeast Asian climates.
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms have a savory, meaty-like taste and texture and are loaded in nutrients like copper, vitamin D, and B vitamins; making them a valuable staple in the vegan diet.
- Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.
- Ganoderma lucidum was listed as the most cherished among the superior herbs - with more than 400 bioactive compounds in it - that are considered to prolong life, prevent aging, boost IQ, and make the body light.
Where it grows:
Ganoderma lucidum can be found growing on trees in temperate and subtropical climates in Asia, Europe, South America and North America
The reishi mushroom was so revered in ancient China that it was reserved only for royalty.
- Flammulina velutipes mushrooms (Flammulina velutipes) are rich in a variety of nutrients and have many therapeutic properties such as supporting heart health, improving brain function, enhancing immunity, and Inflammation.
Where it grows:
Commercial Flammulina velutipes is typically cultivated, however it can be found in the wild on dead elm (and some other broadleaf trees) trees in Britain, Ireland, Europe, North Africa, Asia ,and North America.
A study of Flammulina velutipes farmers in Japan found that the farmers had lower rates of cancer deaths than others not involved in the mushroom farming.
- Trametes Versicolor improves immune function by stimulating cytokine production, increasing natural killer cells and other immune-boosting functions.
- Trametes Versicolor contains one of the highest amounts of beta-glucans of all mushrooms to help keep our immune systems healthy when used over an extended period of time.
Where it grows:
Trametes Versicolor can be found on dead or wounded hardwood trees like oak in the US, Canada, and UK.
Trametes Versicolor got its pseudonym because of its many colors that makes it look like a Trametes Versicolor.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.