Fatty liver detox
Reverse is an exceptional blend of 5 of the most liver protective medicinal mushrooms (Cordyceps, Shiitake, Shaggy mane, Sun Mushroom, and Oyster Mushroom) combined with premium, pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil, helping prevent and manage liver disease by supporting and maintaining liver health.
As CBD oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties, it has been found to help reduce the inflammatory response and protect the liver against oxidative damage.Hide
1200Mg CBD 54Mg Mushroom mix , 90 Mg Choline
CBD- oil is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties, it has been found to help reduce the inflammatory
response and protect the liver against oxidative damage.
Cordyceps(Cordyceps militaris) Mushroom - has effects on both innate immunity and adaptive immunity. It also has a modulatory effect on gut immune system, which may further influence systemic immune function.
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Mushroom - are a rich source of Vitamin D, Zinc and essential B vitamins which are essential to keep balance mood.
Shaggy mane (Coprinus comatus) Mushroom - polysaccharide extract that might have important liver protection abilities. It might significantly decrease the effects of alcohol on the liver structure to allow it to function properly.
Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus Ostreatus) Mushroom - increases the levels of reduced glutathione in the liver and stimulates the activities of catalase. Glutathione as well peroxidases in the liver.
Almond (Agaricus Brasiliensis) mushroom - has shown abilities to improve the functioning of the liver, even in people who suffer liver damage from hepatitis B. The extracts of this mushroom can return liver function to normal.
Choline- is important for liver function. It is an important modulator of epigenetic regulation of gene expression. It helps against the development of fatty liver, hepatic fibrosis, and hepatocarcinoma hepatocarcinoma are regulated via epigenetic mechanisms.
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Lentinus Edodes mushrooms are thought to have a legion of medicinal properties, thanks in part to its diverse profile of micronutrients, such as phosphorus, B vitamins, selenium and a compelling profile of health promoting polysaccharides.
- Lentinus Edodes mushroom is great for immunity, liver function, supports the cardiovascular system, helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body. to boost longevity.
Where it grows:
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms largely grow in groups on deciduous trees like maple, poplar, and oak trees in warm and moist Southeast Asian climates.
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms have a savory, meaty-like taste and texture and are loaded in nutrients like copper, vitamin D, and B vitamins; making them a valuable staple in the vegan diet.
- Cordyceps militaris has been described as a treasure in old Chinese medical books and Tibetan medicine. Traditional healers have recommended the medicinal fungus as a powerful tonic because it improves energy, appetite, stamina and endurance.
- The Cordyceps militaris mushroom is an incredible energy-boosting fungi because of its ability to increase ATP production. Cordyceps militaris is recommended when it comes to physical performance.
Where it grows:
Natural Cordyceps militaris sinensis can be found growing on caterpillars in the high mountains of East Asia, however commercial Cordyceps militaris are grown on rice.
A Chinese women's distance running team attributed taking cordyceps with their record-setting speeds in the 1993 National Games in Beijing, China.
- Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety.
- Speed Recovery from Nervous System Injuries.
- The mushroom contains ergothioneine, a thiol compound with antioxidant properties.
Where it grows:
Shaggy mane grows naturally in disturbed grounds, grass, wood chips, and hard-packed soil; most commonly in Britain and Ireland.
Shaggy mane is also called 'lawyer's wig' because it looks like a 'peruke,' the headpiece British judges and barristers wear in the courts for formality.
- Pleurotus ostreatus mushrooms contain several substances thought to influence health. Pleurotus ostreatus mushrooms are rich with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants such as Niacin, Vitamin D, Iron, Riboflavin, Potassium, Vitamin B6, B Vitamins, Folic acid, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Pantothenic acid.
- These substances provide Pleurotus ostreatus mushrooms effectiveness in ability to lower cholesterol, promote heart health, support better immune function, improve metabolic health, encourage healthy blood sugar control, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Where it grows:
The Pleurotus ostreatus mushroom can be found in multiple temperate and subtropical forests throughout the world, although it is most known as a WWI staple in Germany.
The Pleurotus ostreatus mushroom has been used for alternative leather, mycelium bricks, mycelium furniture, and other textiles.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.