Skinteen Lotion will reduce your skin’s shine, increase hydration, and greatly diminishes the appearance of blemishes.
Acne, blackheads, pimples, inflammation, and oily skin are all problems that tweens, teens, and adults experience at some point in their lives. While it is not uncommon, it can be embarrassing and lead to a lack of self-confidence.
Cannabotech’s Skinteen Lotion will reduce your skin’s shine, increase hydration, and greatly diminishes the appearance of blemishes, thanks to our M²CBD formula, which contains CBD oil and a blend of functional mushrooms.
Often, people with oily and blemish-prone skin tend to feel that they need to dry their skin out to prevent pimples and blackheads. This could not be worse for your skin, and may actually increase your skin’s oil production, making your skin worse.
Skinteen is a skin control lotion that will keep your skin hydrated while fighting against blackheads, pimples, and excess oiliness. Feel confident in your own skin, with Cannabotech’s Skinteen.
How Does Cannabotech’s Skinteen Work?
Skinteen contains our groundbreaking M²CBD formula that is made up of premium pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil and a blend of functional mushrooms.
CBD oil provides anti-inflammatory support to your skin, as well as decreases the amount of oil that your skin produces without drying skin out. Reducing the amount of oil your skin produces, will diminish the appearance and severity of acne.
A unique blend of functional mushrooms includes Shiitake, Reishi, Enokitake & Turkey Tail. Each one of these medicinal mushrooms has been chosen to provide natural support in maintaining acne and oil, without stripping the skin and any of the goodness that is already there.
Shiitake, Reishi, Enokitake and Turkey Tail mushrooms are all rich in antioxidants, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), and Kojic acid. Niacinamide is a super-nutrient for the skin, which helps reduce inflammation and regulate oil production whilst keeping your skin hydrated. Pantothenic acid aids in moisture retention, as well as provides anti-inflammatory support.
This unique blend of functional mushrooms provides key ingredients to reduce the severity of acne and associated skin problems, helping to even out your skin tone and bring back a healthy, smooth, natural glow.
Is Skinteen Only For Teenagers?
Skinteen is for anyone who suffers from skin problems due to excess oil such as acne, oily skin, blackheads, and other skin problems. This may be caused by a change of hormones that teenagers typically experienced from age 12-20. However, it’s not uncommon for people in their 20s, 30s, or even 40s to experience what is known as adult acne.
This may be due to the air where you live, which may be heavily polluted or ‘dirty’, from your diet or lack of time spent outdoors. While we advise that you speak to a nutritionist, or aesthetician to get professional advice on how to manage your acne from the inside-out (by your diet, and routine), Skinteen is there to help you from the outside-in.
It can be used by anyone, who wants to reduce shine, increase hydration, reduce inflammation and diminish the severity of acne.
Benefits Of Skinteen
- CBD oil provides anti-inflammatory support to diminish the appearance and severity of acne
- Functional mushrooms are rich in antioxidants to reduce the severity of acne and associated skin problems
- Reduce shine, increase hydration, and make your skin flawless
- For anyone who wants to control their acne, shine, and blackheads
300Mg CBD 450Mg Mushroom mix, Salicylic Acid,
CBD- may inhibit oil production and also had anti-inflammatory effects on oil-producing glands. CBD may be a “promising therapeutic
agent” for acne treatment.
Enokitake (Flammulina filiformis) Mushroom - is full of antioxidants and other health-promoting compounds.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mushroom - Is known to be a potent immune system regulator. It may have anti-cancer properties and may reduce stress. Alcoholic Extract could be used as a potential anti-inflammatory candidate and the total triterpenoids might be developed as value-added functional food for the prevention of inflammation supporting the immune system.
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Mushroom - improves immunity markers thanks to its polysaccharides and also reduce inflammation levels.
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) Mushroom - helps modulate the immune system which help the boy to fight infections and diseases. I helps fighting colds and flu and it contains prebiotics as well, that help the gut microbiome.
Salicylic Acid- it's well-known for reducing acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping pores clear. You can find salicylic acid in various over the counter (OTC) products. Salicylic acid works best for mild acne blackheads and whiteheads.
Avocado oil- can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne. Avocado oil also has anti- inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammation associated with acne.
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Lentinus Edodes mushrooms are thought to have a legion of medicinal properties, thanks in part to its diverse profile of micronutrients, such as phosphorus, B vitamins, selenium and a compelling profile of health promoting polysaccharides.
- Lentinus Edodes mushroom is great for immunity, liver function, supports the cardiovascular system, helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body. to boost longevity.
Where it grows:
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms largely grow in groups on deciduous trees like maple, poplar, and oak trees in warm and moist Southeast Asian climates.
Lentinus Edodes mushrooms have a savory, meaty-like taste and texture and are loaded in nutrients like copper, vitamin D, and B vitamins; making them a valuable staple in the vegan diet.
- Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.
- Ganoderma lucidum was listed as the most cherished among the superior herbs - with more than 400 bioactive compounds in it - that are considered to prolong life, prevent aging, boost IQ, and make the body light.
Where it grows:
Ganoderma lucidum can be found growing on trees in temperate and subtropical climates in Asia, Europe, South America and North America
The reishi mushroom was so revered in ancient China that it was reserved only for royalty.
- Flammulina velutipes mushrooms (Flammulina velutipes) are rich in a variety of nutrients and have many therapeutic properties such as supporting heart health, improving brain function, enhancing immunity, and Inflammation.
Where it grows:
Commercial Flammulina velutipes is typically cultivated, however it can be found in the wild on dead elm (and some other broadleaf trees) trees in Britain, Ireland, Europe, North Africa, Asia ,and North America.
A study of Flammulina velutipes farmers in Japan found that the farmers had lower rates of cancer deaths than others not involved in the mushroom farming.
- Trametes Versicolor improves immune function by stimulating cytokine production, increasing natural killer cells and other immune-boosting functions.
- Trametes Versicolor contains one of the highest amounts of beta-glucans of all mushrooms to help keep our immune systems healthy when used over an extended period of time.
Where it grows:
Trametes Versicolor can be found on dead or wounded hardwood trees like oak in the US, Canada, and UK.
Trametes Versicolor got its pseudonym because of its many colors that makes it look like a Trametes Versicolor.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.