Soothe Skin Balm 50ML
Skin hydration relief
Cannabotech’s Soothe Skin Balm is your one-way ticket to soothing irritated skin, and relieving any inflammation on your face. Based on our ground-breaking M²CBD formula, Soothe will help your skin feel softer, smoother, and nourished.
Say goodbye to discomfort, irritation, and inflammation. Pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil and functional mushrooms will regenerate your skin, to give you that healthy and balanced skin tone.
How Does Cannabotech’s Soothe Skin Balm Work?
Soothe Balm is a topical CBD oil skincare product that is based on our M²CBD formula. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil to ward off any redness and irritation. CBD oil has antioxidant, anti-stress, and anti-inflammatory properties that interact with the cannabinoid receptors in the top layer of the skin epidermis.
To put it simply, CBD oil has many skin benefits and will help soothe and grow skin your different skin cell types as part of its regrowth and regenerative properties.
The blend of functional mushrooms includes Cordyceps mushrooms, Reishi mushrooms, and Chaga mushrooms. Here are the benefits of these mushrooms:
- Scientific studies show that Cordyceps significantly decreases the production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines
- It has free radical scavenging activity, essential for immune system activity
- Rich in bioactive compounds
- Antioxidants eliminate any oxidative stress that may be rampant in the skin
- Prevents the onset of atopic dermatitis
- Restores elasticity to the skin
- Aides in collagen production
- Contains Betulonic acid for skin regeneration
- Has protective effects on the skin via inhibition of oxidative stress
- Suppresses skin inflammation
How To Use Soothe Skin Balm
Use Soothe as often as you like to help nurture your skin. After cleansing your skin, gently rub a thin layer of Soothe into your skin. Massage until fully absorbed, and enjoy soothed, nurtured, and hydrated skin.
Benefits Of Soothe Skin Balm
- Relieve skin discomfort
- Helps skin feel softer, smoother, and more nourished
- Reduces skin inflammation, redness, and irritation
- CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties to create a soothing effect on your skin
- A blend of functional mushrooms acts as skin moisturizers, aides in collagen production, and suppresses skin inflammation
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Researches have shown that Inonotus obliquus mushrooms possess the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) antioxidants, protect cells from highly reactive molecules known as free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) which work to incur oxidative stress in cells throughout the body.
Where it grows:
Inonotus obliquus can be found growing on birch trees in Northern parts of Europe, the United States, Canada, and Asia.
Inonotus obliquus is technically not a mushroom, although it is grouped with mushrooms. It is actually a sclerotia, the hardened mass of mycelium (the vegetative, threadlike part of the fungi that helps it grow and reproduce).
- Cordyceps militaris has been described as a treasure in old Chinese medical books and Tibetan medicine. Traditional healers have recommended the medicinal fungus as a powerful tonic because it improves energy, appetite, stamina and endurance.
- The Cordyceps militaris mushroom is an incredible energy-boosting fungi because of its ability to increase ATP production. Cordyceps militaris is recommended when it comes to physical performance.
Where it grows:
Natural Cordyceps militaris sinensis can be found growing on caterpillars in the high mountains of East Asia, however commercial Cordyceps militaris are grown on rice.
A Chinese women's distance running team attributed taking cordyceps with their record-setting speeds in the 1993 National Games in Beijing, China.
- Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.
- Ganoderma lucidum was listed as the most cherished among the superior herbs - with more than 400 bioactive compounds in it - that are considered to prolong life, prevent aging, boost IQ, and make the body light.
Where it grows:
Ganoderma lucidum can be found growing on trees in temperate and subtropical climates in Asia, Europe, South America and North America
The reishi mushroom was so revered in ancient China that it was reserved only for royalty.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.