Unwind Muscle Rub 50ML
It is your lifesaving bottle to relieve pain and promote oxygen flow to your muscles from deep within your skin.
Do you get extremely painful muscles from working out? Or perhaps you have long-term muscle pain such as from a dislocation, or from the early onset of arthritis? If so, then the Unwind Muscle Rub will be your lifesaving bottle to relieve pain and promote oxygen flow to your muscles from deep within your skin.
A very small amount goes an extremely long way. Just a small pump of Unwind Muscle Rub will be enough to penetrate deep into your skin to restore your muscle function, prevent loss of locomotor activity and enhance your muscle regeneration.
This muscle rub contains pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil, a powerful selection of functional mushrooms, as well as added Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, and Camphor are designed to penetrate deep into your skin, relax tight muscles and unclench knotted tissue.
How Does The Unwind Muscle Rub Work?
Unwind is packed with our unique M²CBD formula. This formula is made of CBD oil and a unique blend of functional mushrooms. Together, with Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, and Camphor, the oil will travel to the muscle and help relax the muscles, and knotted tissue, and alleviate any lingering pain.
The CBD oil will interact with the skin’s endocannabinoid system to reduce muscular inflammation, restore muscle function, prevent loss of locomotor activity and promote the maturation of muscle cells.
A unique blend of functional mushrooms has been chosen for Unwind Muscle Rub to support oxygen flow, avert damage to skeletal muscles, reduce muscle mass loss and enhance muscle regeneration. Here are some more specific benefits of the functional mushrooms in the product:
- Reduces toxic stress from the environment and radiation
- Reduces swelling, and promotes recovery of wounds
- Bursting with antioxidants
- Increases oxygen delivery around the body
- Helps with energy, endurance, and stamina
- Considered as a general health tonic
- Supports the immune system - anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
- Packed with antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory, alleviates arthritis
How To Use Unwind Muscle Rub
Use Cannabotech’s Unwind Muscle Rub to relax tight muscles, support the oxygen flow, and enhance muscle regeneration.
Pump a small amount of liquid into your hands. Firmly massage the Unwind CBD oil rub into your muscles using your fingertips or palm. Let the rub soak into your skin as it begins to relieve muscles and joint pain.
A List Of The Benefits Of Unwind Muscle Rub
- Restore muscle function
- Prevent the loss of locomotor activity
- Promote maturation of muscle cells
- Relax tight muscles
- Unclench knotted tissue
- Relieve pain from arthritis
- CBD oil supports the skin’s endocannabinoid system
- Functional mushrooms target the immune system and oxygen flow to the muscles
1000Mg CBD 1000Mg Mushroom mix, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Camphor oil, Shea Butter
CBD- is a known anti- inflammatory. Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by affecting endocannabinoid
receptor activity, reducing inflammation, and interacting with neurotransmitters.
Chaga(Inonotus Obliquus) Mushroom - contains compounds that help reduce inflammation, swelling and promote recovery of wounds.
Cordyceps(Cordyceps millitaris) Mushroom- is said to help inflammation in the body. It increases oxygen delivery around the body. It is considered as a general health tonic.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mushroom - Is known to be a potent immune system regulator.
It may have anti-cancer properties and may reduce stress.
Alcoholic Extract could be used as a potential anti-inflammatory candidate and the total triterpenoids
might be developed as value-added functional food for the prevention of inflammation supporting the immune system.
Shea Butter - muscles that have been overextended can be affected by inflammation and stiffness as your body repairs muscle tissue. Shea butter may help sore muscles in the same way it may help joint pain — by reducing inflammation.
Eucalyptus oil- has a cooling effect on muscles and reduces pain and inflammation. With its well-known anti-inflammatory benefits, this aromatherapy favorite can promote an analgesic effect in the joints and muscles.
Menthol - Clinical studies have reported that topical menthol appears safe and effective in treating a variety of painful conditions, including musculoskeletal pain, sports injuries, and neuropathic pain.
Camphor oil - increases your blood circulation and helps in relieving stress and irritation on your joints. it seems to stimulate nerve endings that relieve symptoms such as pain and itching when applied to the skin.
Supercharged with the natural properties of Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom extracts.
- Researches have shown that Inonotus obliquus mushrooms possess the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) antioxidants, protect cells from highly reactive molecules known as free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) which work to incur oxidative stress in cells throughout the body.
Where it grows:
Inonotus obliquus can be found growing on birch trees in Northern parts of Europe, the United States, Canada, and Asia.
Inonotus obliquus is technically not a mushroom, although it is grouped with mushrooms. It is actually a sclerotia, the hardened mass of mycelium (the vegetative, threadlike part of the fungi that helps it grow and reproduce).
- Cordyceps militaris has been described as a treasure in old Chinese medical books and Tibetan medicine. Traditional healers have recommended the medicinal fungus as a powerful tonic because it improves energy, appetite, stamina and endurance.
- The Cordyceps militaris mushroom is an incredible energy-boosting fungi because of its ability to increase ATP production. Cordyceps militaris is recommended when it comes to physical performance.
Where it grows:
Natural Cordyceps militaris sinensis can be found growing on caterpillars in the high mountains of East Asia, however commercial Cordyceps militaris are grown on rice.
A Chinese women's distance running team attributed taking cordyceps with their record-setting speeds in the 1993 National Games in Beijing, China.
- Ganoderma lucidum mushroom is used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue.
- Ganoderma lucidum was listed as the most cherished among the superior herbs - with more than 400 bioactive compounds in it - that are considered to prolong life, prevent aging, boost IQ, and make the body light.
Where it grows:
Ganoderma lucidum can be found growing on trees in temperate and subtropical climates in Asia, Europe, South America and North America
The reishi mushroom was so revered in ancient China that it was reserved only for royalty.
The M²CBD formula
We’ve supercharged CBD by combining it with functional mushrooms to create our own unique formula: M²CBD. This formula simultaneously targets the body’s endocannabinoid and immune systems to boost your health on all fronts.