Review: Do CBD Sleep Drops Work and What to Look Out For
Updated April 14, 2023.
Falling asleep and staying asleep can be difficult, especially if you suffer from stress and anxiety. The good news is that preliminary research suggests that sleep drops could help some people with sleep disorders.
Research has shown that CBD sleep drops may have a calming effect, reduce anxiety and possibly improve your night’s rest. There are people out there who feel that CBD works for them, and there are some who don't; it all depends on your unique bodily system.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Sleep Drops
The following steps serve as general guidelines:
- Only buy from a reputable company that doesn't make unrealistic medical claims.
- Choose a product that has been third-party tested, and make sure that it contains little to no THC. (Especially if you tend to be anxious.)
- Read reviews from other people who have used sleep drops.
- Look for drops that contain other sleep-promoting ingredients like lavender or chamomile.
Tips for Taking Sleep Drops
- Dose: Start with a low dose and work your way up until you get the desired effect. 15-30 Relax Drops can be taken up to 3 times a day as needed. However, be careful not to exceed the maximum recommended daily intake of 70mg CBD.
- Type of CBD: Look for THC-free CBD isolate or broad-spectrum CBD.
- How to take sleep drops: Place sleep drops under your tongue, hold for about 1-2 minutes, then swallow. Take the drops as needed throughout the day to relax or about 60 minutes before bed.
- Form of CBD: Taking CBD tinctures sublingually has high bioavailability, and it efficiently reaches your bloodstream.
Best CBD Oil for Sleep
Relax Drops are created with chamomile and lavender extract, and Beauty Sleep Drops contain chamomile to support relaxation. These drops may help you unwind before bed and get a more restful sleep. Both contain functional mushrooms (lion’s mane, reishi, and cordyceps), which can improve your stress response.
Cannabotech's stress and sleep support products are made with THC-free hemp extract. They're also vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and sugar-free.